This Sunday is celebrated on May 14 Mother’s Day Inside Colombia, the United States, Peru and other Latin American countries; An opportunity to give them more love, appreciation and joy during their day. This date is dedicated not only to the one who gave you life, but also to your grandmother, aunt, friend, spouse or co-worker who was blessed to bring a child into the world.
- Phrases for Mother’s Day in Venezuela | Beautiful messages and ideas of dedications to wish on Sunday, May 14
Mother’s Day in Colombia: phrases and messages to dedicate to mom
- You are the best example of kindness and devotion, you are sweet, affectionate, loving and without fear of being wrong I can say that you are the best mother in the world.
- For your amazing talent as a mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
- A mother’s love is the fuel that makes humans achieve the impossible.
- You are the best of me. I love you mom!
- Wishing you lots of love on Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day to another amazing woman who is a huge inspiration to us all.
- Your home has been the setting for some of my happiest memories. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I want you to know how special and lucky I am to be blessed with such a loving, caring and wonderful mother like you.
- Mom, the queen of hugs and great solutions.
- Thanks Mom. You are the only one who gives me everything without asking anything in return.
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, but luckily you’ve always been by my side.
- There is unconditional love and it has your name on it. Happy Mother’s Day!
- From the time I came into this world, until I am gone, you will always be in my heart.
- For carrying such a big heart in such a small body. Happy Mother’s Day!
- The most beautiful love story I have and will ever have. I love you!
- You are always an open door, a cup of tea and the calm after the storm. I adore you!
- Sometimes I feel like the whole world has abandoned me, but there’s always one person who stands by me, and that person is you.
- I could tell you with a rhyme, or better with a flower, but I’ll say it with my words: Mom you’re the best!
- I owe you, you ask so little of me…I don’t know how I can ever return even half of the love you give me everyday. Thanks Mom. For everyone! Congratulations!
- They say that a mother’s love for a child is incomparable. I can confirm that. You have no idea how lucky I feel to have been the hero of all your love. I love you mom!
- I haven’t told you everything I need to do, but that doesn’t mean I don’t feel it. I wanted to use your day to write how much I love you and how important you are in my life. Congratulations, Mom!
- Mother, your love is truly blind because you started loving me before you saw what I was like.
- It’s called Amma, but it’s spelled World’s Most Valuable Woman. Good day, mom!
- A mother can take everyone’s place, but no one can take her place.
- The phrase ‘working mom’ is redundant, isn’t it? Thank you for everything you do for me, Mom!
- Home is where your mother is.
- The best thing about me is my mother.
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to lean on unnecessarily.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher.
- “I love my mother like trees love water and sun. She helps me grow, prosper and reach great heights. – Terry Guillemetz
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, there are a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “Making the decision to have a child is transcendent. It’s always deciding whether your heart will walk outside your body.”—Elizabeth Stone
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relationship.” -Robert A. Heinlein
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” -Kalil Gibran
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do, not something you do.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Mothers are like glue. Even if you don’t see them, they still support the family. – Susan Gale
- Congratulations on your day, Mom. Thank you for giving me life and making me who I am.
- I want to send you my love in text form on this special day. With all my best wishes and my deepest love. Congratulations.
- May this day (and your entire life) be filled with the good times and smiles that I want to appear in it. I hope to contribute to achieving that. Congratulations, Mom!
- It may sound like a cliché, but it’s true that you are the best mother in the world. I love you mom! Congratulations on your day!
- Thank you for being my warm and bright light. I love you mom!
- They say there are seven wonders in the world and I think you are the eighth.
- Big little things from a great mother: solutions for everything, pampering, patience, advice, a sense of humor and lots of love. Good day, mom!
- A concerned mother investigates better than the FBI. Good day mom!
- My mom is the kind of person who wants me to be warm enough to go to the beach.
- In the entire solar system, you are the star that shines the best.
- No lottery will grant you the privilege of becoming a mother.
- Mom, I confess: I love you more than cheese pizza!
- Mom, I love you for everything you do, especially for reminding me to drink my juice before I run out of vitamins.
- You are my favorite mother!
- Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual, it comes with a mom. good day!
- There are many reasons why I love you: you are kind, patient, an infallible adviser, funny… but if anyone deserves my praise, it is the potato omelette.
- Mommy dear, do you remember how these years were full of love? If the answer is yes, then there is nothing to worry, even after years, your memory is still intact. good day.
- When you thought of becoming a mother, you didn’t think you’d have a weird son like me, did you? You might have intuited it: like father, like son (hehehe). Just kidding, Mom. You are the best person I know. I love you! Congratulations!
- I was going to wish you Mother’s Day on Facebook, but I realized you don’t have a profile. I better return to tradition to wish you all the best in the world. Congratulations, Mom!
- When in doubt, my mother always helps. Good day, mom!
- Mother, if I ask you for a hand, you give me eight. Thanks!
- Every time you asked me “Who do you think I am”, I must have replied “The best mother in the world”.
Ironic and Funny Phrases:
- Mom, I told you I love you, period.
- Mom, after so many years I agree you are right.
- Mothers are the only workers without holidays.
- Mom, my calendar says to tell you how much I love you today. Tomorrow and the day after…
- Thanks mom for putting up with so many headaches. What patience!
- Nothing was really lost unless my mother found it.
- My mother taught me ophthalmology: ‘When we get home you can see…’
- Behind a good son, there is always a good mother. Good day mom!
- Mom, thank you for hugging me in the worst moments and telling me: “I told you”.
- A mother forgives everything except losing a Tupperware. Good day mom!
- Who needs an alarm clock, a mom has it that if you tell her to wake up at 8:00, she wakes you up at 7:00 by saying 9:00.
Mother’s Day in Colombia: When is it celebrated?
Mother’s Day is celebrated every year on the second Sunday of May in Colombia, as in many parts of the world; That is, this year 2023, it will be commemorated on May 14. On this day, the important role of mothers in society, family environment and industry is remembered.
“Wannabe web geek. Alcohol expert. Certified introvert. Zombie evangelist. Twitter trailblazer. Communicator. Incurable tv scholar.”
The luxurious lifestyle and lack of control of the leaders of the Tren de Aragua in Peru: parties, drugs, alcohol, gold and diamond jewelry
“Most Wanted” in Chile started as Venezuela and a supermarket cart filler
Armed group threatens to kill Ecuador’s attorney general and daughter