May 26, 2022

Solid State Lighting Design

Find latest world news and headlines today based on politics, crime, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, technology and many more

Former Trump Secretary of Defense says he has blocked military action in Venezuela

When asked what kind of “terrible things” he avoided, he described what his plans were against Venezuela, Cuba and Iran.

Former US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, during the administration of President Donald Trump, has revealed that the last year of his decree will prevent “military operations” in Venezuela.

“We are preventing bad things and dangerous things that could take the country in a dark direction,” he said in an interview with the project. 60 minutes.

When asked what kind of “terrible things” he avoided, he described what his plans were against Venezuela, Cuba and Iran.

“At various times over the past year, there have been those in the White House administration who have proposed military action against Venezuela or an attack on Iran. At one point someone suggested that we should besiege Cuba, given these ideas. Every week something like this seemed to happen and we had to crush them.”

Need informationInstant rmation on your cell phone. Join the Diario Primicia group on WhatsApp via the following link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CyYv6kf0DHHBYcr3iPHRv2

We are also known as @DiarioPrimicia in Telegram, join us here: https://t.me/diarioprimicia

See also  More than 900 bodies have been found around Kiev