According to the expert portal Better with health, When the skin loses proteins and fibers like collagen and elastin, it loses its luster, weariness and old appearance. In addition, signs of aging are mainly expressed in the skin, which is the largest external organ in the human body.
What happens over the years is that the appearance of the face and neck usually changes.According to Medline Plus, the US National Library of Medicine, loss of muscle tone and thinning of the skin gives a sagging or hanging appearance.
Wrinkles are always considered a continuation of aging, however, they can be the result of frequent contact with the outdoors and constant facial expressions.
For example, When people smile, they tend to move a series of muscles in their face, which, over time, causes marks on the skinAlso known as contractions or popularly known as “crow’s feet”.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, A large part of the population seeks to protect the skin to delay the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes and other factors that begin to appear over the years. Among the methods used by individuals are natural remedies, which should be used under medical supervision.
Indeed, special journalism AhowtoPublished by Portal Sports worldA series is listed Tips to help prevent or reduce wrinklesIn particular, around the eyes appear as a result of facial expressions:
Use home remedies
It is possible to make ointments with readily available basic ingredients. Some of them are:
- Cucumber: It contains vitamin C and high amount of water which moisturizes the skin. To use it, you need to mash a cucumber and place the rest under your eyes. After a few minutes, remove.
- Egg whites: Apply white under the eyes and wait for few minutes to remove it. It helps to restore and stretch the skin.
- Avocado: Vitamin A in this product helps to keep the skin glowing. You should cut it and place a portion of the pulp under the eyes for about 20 minutes.
Facial massages also work as a treatment to fight wrinkles. There is This is one of the best options as it is an effective and painless technique.This allows blood circulation to be activated, wrinkles to be reduced and tissues to be firmed, the journal says Sports world.
To create them on the eyes, you need to use half circles that make a little rosehip oil. First it is done on the upper part from the tear duct towards the temple, after that, repeat the same movement on the lower part of the eye.
Eat foods that provide collagen
Collagen is an essential protein for humans. Its importance lies in the topic process in terms of proper maintenance of skin tissue. This protein makes up 80% of the skin and responsible for maintaining a young, smooth and healthy appearance of the skin tissue.
Foods rich in collagen:
- Antioxidant Vegetables: Some of them are cabbage, tomatoes, beets, broccoli, spinach and eggplant.
- Fruits with Vitamin C: He recommends eating kiwis, citrus fruits such as oranges, tangerines, grapefruit or lemons, pineapples, mangoes, guavas and papayas. Ahowto.
“Wannabe web geek. Alcohol expert. Certified introvert. Zombie evangelist. Twitter trailblazer. Communicator. Incurable tv scholar.”