Only a few hours remain to decide the political fate Paraguayan The President and his Vice Presidents will be elected for the next five years (2023 – 2028). In addition, this will be the case Elections Senators and Governors. Therefore, Paraguayan citizens should know their polling station and we will tell you about it in this note.
Paraguay Election 2023: How do I know where to vote this Sunday, April 30?
All citizens who want to know their right to vote should follow these simple steps:
- First, you need to enter the website: padron.tsje.gov.py/
- Then, you need to enter ID number, date of birth and select “Search”.
- Clicking on the query option will display the complete data including the person’s name, department, city and polling station. Also, it will indicate the relevant schedule number and order number.
Paraguay Elections 2023: How do you know if you are registered with any political party?
The Department of Electoral Justice has query tools on its web portal to find out whether a person’s data has been used without their consent in the signature forms of supporters to form a political party or movement. So, if you want to know if you are affiliated with a political group in Paraguay, follow these steps:
- You must enter the website: https://rcp.tsje.gov.py/
- Then you need to write down the ID number of the person to consult.
- Then enter your date of birth and click on “Search”.
Paraguay Election 2023: How many positions will be up for election this Sunday, April 30?
Next Sunday, April 30, Paraguayan citizens must elect these positions:
- President and Vice President
- 45 incumbent senators and 30 alternate senators
- 80 named delegates and 80 alternate delegates
- 17 Governors
- 257 regular members and the same number of substitutes for Departmental Boards.
Despite their very important posts, the lack of proselytizing activity in the country’s capital Asuncion so far is surprising, as the official term for the evangelization is only a few days away. Propaganda in public places and roads and media.
On the other hand, the election campaign was affected by financial sanctions imposed by the United States last January on former president and leader of the Colorado party, Horacio Cortés, for alleged corruption.
“Wannabe web geek. Alcohol expert. Certified introvert. Zombie evangelist. Twitter trailblazer. Communicator. Incurable tv scholar.”
A Weapon Attack Against the Growing Dollar Around the World | the world
The luxurious lifestyle and lack of control of the leaders of the Tren de Aragua in Peru: parties, drugs, alcohol, gold and diamond jewelry
“Most Wanted” in Chile started as Venezuela and a supermarket cart filler