Caracas.- The news of the Reopening of common sea border leading with Venezuela Kingdom of the Netherlands to emphasize Visa required to enter Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire.
The Caribbean Islands belonging to the Kingdom of the Netherlands imposed restrictions on Visa to Venezuela In April 2020In response to the gradual increase in arrivals from crisis-hit Venezuela.
As a result, many Venezuelans enter irregularly In the Dutch Caribbean, often risking their lives Through perilous journeys on dangerous boats.
Also, the common sea border has been closed since February 2019 The end of Nicolás Maduro’s government, migration through irregular pathways. Because of their geographic proximity, the islands are off the coast of Venezuela Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao Venezuela has had a historical fascination with the people, especially the people Balkan and Julia states.
Authorities in the Caribbean islands of Venezuela and the Kingdom of the Netherlands agreed Reopen the common sea border Next April 3 with Curacao and Bonairewhile, with Aruba, May 1.
Visa for Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao: Exceptions
However, Venezuelans need a visa to enter the islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao, which will allow them. Maximum stay is 90 daysAlerted the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Venezuela on Wednesday, March 15.
But still There are exceptions. Venezuelans a Multiple entry visa or residence permit People from the following countries do not need to apply for a document to travel to the Dutch Caribbean Islands:
- United Kingdom
- If they have a visa they do not need to apply Visa or residence permit to the Netherlands or any of the other 26 countries Schengen zone.
- There is also Visa exemptions for airport transit. For Aruba, transit is exempt from 7:00am to 11:00pm, while for Bonaire and Curacao the maximum is 48 hours.
How to apply for a visa to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao?
If you do not fall within these exceptions, you must apply for a visa to travel to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. process It cannot be done from the Embassy of the Netherlands in CaracasBut still By VFS Global OutsourcingThe government clarifies that.
Recommended by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Venezuela Request an appointment to process the visa three months in advanceBy VFS Global, a service company Outsourcing Technology serving governments and diplomatic missions around the world.
- Passport At least 2 blank pages and Valid for 3 months from the date of travel.
- want Submit an itinerary. And the Flight ticket booking. The Embassy of the Netherlands in Venezuela advises not to buy tickets until you have a visa.
- Economic solution. If you are staying at a hotel, you must present a copy of the reservation Funds range from 150 to 200 dollars per day. You can prove this with three recent bank statements with your name on them.
- If you are going Visit family or friends You must submit a letter or email stating that you are staying with the person. Additionally, you need to prove that you have it 100 dollars per day on average. This can be proved with 3 recent bank statements with your name on them.
- Must have International Health Insurance A minimum of $15,000 covering all Caribbean areas of the Kingdom.
Visa cost for Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao
The Prices of Visa to visit the Caribbean Islands The following are from the Kingdom of the Netherlands:
- Child Visa Children under 6 are free
- Visa for children between 6 and 11 years old: 40 euros
When paying in bolivars, the exchange rate prevailing at the time is used. You can pay Debit or credit card in bolivars.
After ensuring that you have all the documents, you must Complete the visa application form On the website of Consular Services of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. For this, you will need Create a user with password.
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Venezuela notes that some additional costs may apply to applying for a visa. Remember that All applicants must first schedule an appointment By VFS GlobalThen issue the receipts.
Writing El PitazoMigration
Writing El PitazoMigration