Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 512.15 WHQL
Ghostwire: Tokyo Ready Game
The new Game Ready Driver provides the best 0-day gaming experience for Ghostwire: Tokyo, which features ray tracing reflections and shadows and uses NVIDIA DLSS to boost performance up to 2X. Additionally, this new Game Ready Driver provides support for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands as well as the addition of the NVIDIA DLAA to Chorus, Jurassic World Evolution 2, and No Man’s Sky.
Evil Dead: The game is getting NVIDIA DLSS on May 13
The Evil Dead franchise needs a bit of an introduction, as it has greeted audiences with a unique blend of action and horror comedies since the original movie was released in 1981. On May 13, 2022, take control of Ash and the other major franchise characters in Evil Dead: The Game, a cooperative action game and PVP multiplayer from Saber Interactive.
Paradise Killer Update Introduces NVIDIA DLSS and Ray-Traced Reflections – Available Now
Paradise Killer by Kaizen Game Works is a highly rated open world police game set on Paradise Island, a world out of reality. There was a murder that only an “investigating whim” could solve, a dying lady love. Gather evidence and interrogate suspects in this open world adventure. You can accuse anyone, but you have to prove your case at trial. It is up to you to decide who is the culprit.
Paradise Killer players can experience the vibrant game island with ray tracing reflections and NVIDIA DLSS performance acceleration. When both are enabled, image quality improves dramatically and performance increases by up to 60% at 4K resolution.
Spatial upscaling of all games using NVIDIA image scaling
NVIDIA also offers a driver-based spatial upgrade tool called NVIDIA Image Scaling (NIS) to help boost performance for all your games. It boosts performance by rendering your game at a lower resolution, which is then upgraded and sharpened to match your screen’s original resolution. You can enable this feature manually in the Control Panel and then set the in-game resolution to Match, or simply enable it automatically through GeForce Experience.
NVIDIA Control Panel
- To activate NVIDIA Image Scaling in the NVIDIA Control Panel, open the NVIDIA Control Panel, click Manage 3D Settings, and activate Image Scaling
- Play your game, and under Resolution, set it to a level lower than that of the Display. Also set your game to full screen
- You can also enable the overlay indicator, and a “NIS” text sticker will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. Green text color indicates that NVIDIA Image Scaling is scaling and sharpening the game. If the text is colored blue, NVIDIA Image Scaling is clearer but no scaling
* For games that do not provide full screen mode or do not interact with image scaling, you can set your desktop resolution to the equivalent of the in-game resolution, which will enable NVIDIA Image Scaling. It is recommended that you use the NVIDIA Control Panel to set or switch between scaling resolutions on the desktop.
- [Advanced Optimus]: Brightness levels do not change correctly when the screen is set to NVIDIA GPU-only mode with HDR turned off. 
- Reading incremental registry by DWM.exe when connecting a GPU to a G-SYNC / G-SYNC compatible monitor 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Ampere] Putting the notebook to sleep by closing the lid and then waking the notebook may restart Windows when it is in dGPU mode. 
- The native resolution of a DVI or HDMI monitor may not be available from the display settings if the monitor has an invalid EDID. 
- [Adobe Substance Sampler/Stager]: Fixed Optimus profile to run on dGPU by default. 
- [Enscape]: Incorrect shadow width. 
- [Solidworks Visualize Boost]: When the application process is running in the background, the GPU memory clock may run at lower clock speeds. 
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Adobe Media Encoder may crash due to an out of memory error when encoding multiple R3D 8k files. 
- [Foundry Nuke]: CUDA and OpenCL kernel return incorrect result. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may get stuck in courses that players drive through the water. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, the sound may cut out when Dolby Atmos is turned on. 
- The Club 3D dongle CAC-1085 is limited to a maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
- Hi-Res Audio Driver – 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 220.127.116.11
- Coda – 11.6
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.962.0
|nvidia titan||NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X|
|GeForce RTX 30||GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080 (10GB / 12GB), GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3050|
|GeForce RTX 20||GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060 12 GB, GeForce RTX 2060|
|GeForce 16||GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650|
|GeForce 10||GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010|
|GeForce 900||GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950|
|GeForce 700||GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745 (All Maxwell GPUs)|
|GeForce RTX 30||GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU, Processing Unit Graphics for GeForce RTX 3050 laptop|
|GeForce RTX 20||GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060|
|GeForce MX||GeForce MX450, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230, GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110|
|GeForce GTX 16||GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650|
|GeForce 10||GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050|
|GeForce 900m||GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M|
|GeForce 800M||GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M|
“Infuriatingly humble music trailblazer. Gamer. Food enthusiast. Beeraholic. Zombie guru.”