June 16, 2024

Solid State Lighting Design

Find latest world news and headlines today based on politics, crime, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, technology and many more

In the United States the race tilts 4 to 1 in favor of Maduro

In the United States the race tilts 4 to 1 in favor of Maduro

At the racing house Polymarket -World’s Largest Prediction Market- Nicolás Maduro is a 4-to-1 favorite over Edmundo González in the July 28 presidential election.

Maduro, with an 82% chance, is called the line in horse racing. Gonzalez is second with 18%. Antonio Eccari and Javier Bertucci also appear, but less than 1% each, meaning “they don’t stand a chance,” one commentator would say.

This data is not about support, not about pure opinion, but based on the confidence required to bet real money. At the time of writing this note, the pot for all bets reaches $31,555. Here You can see the evolution of the race leading up to Election Day.

Looking at it as a bet, Maduro’s winner costs 82 cents, while Gonzalez’s is just 18 cents. Only 0.9 cents on the dollar for Ecarri or Bertucci because hits are cheap. Either way, you win a dollar for each part of the bet. If you bet Maduro $10 the potential return is $12.20. The free market is called 5y6 by players.

Polymarket is a true prediction market because it not only covers sports, a natural area for betting, but also politics, cryptocurrencies, business, science and pop culture. You can bet from anywhere in the world, but it is subject to regulation by the US Commodities Trade Commission, which has a large audience.

The race for the White House is very popular. Donald Trump currently has a 55% lead.

Claudia Sheinbaum recently won over two million dollars in the Mexican presidential election.

Everything is there. Will Taylor Swift Get Engaged This Year? Every day it seems less and less.

See also  The United States will declare Colombia an important ally against NATO