May 26, 2024

Solid State Lighting Design

Find latest world news and headlines today based on politics, crime, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, technology and many more

A child died after choking on maman seed

A child died after choking on maman seed

The police for the children and young women reached the spot and started an investigation.

An 18-month-old baby died tragically of suffocation in the municipality of Candelaria, south of Atlantico, Colombia. According to initial reports, the boy may have swallowed a mango seed, which blocked his airway and caused his death.

The family was dismayed when the boy had trouble breathing after accidentally ingesting the seed. They quickly shifted him to a nearby care center, but unfortunately, he arrived without vital signs.

The medical staff of the institution tried to revive the child through resuscitation maneuvers, but unfortunately he was unresponsive. According to the medical report, he died tragically as the papaya seed completely blocked the respiratory tract and caused asphyxiation.

Children and Adolescent Police reached the spot and started investigations to clarify the details of the case.

Get information instantly on your cell phone. Join the Diario Primicia group on WhatsApp by following Links:https://chat.whatsapp.com/EUWIEdcF1YP9JwwC753Gc7

We are also @DiarioPrimicia on Telegram, join here: https://t.me/diarioprimicia

See also  USA: The girl who shot the girl who had a quarrel with her mother