The skin is one of the most reflective organs over the years. The absence of wrinkles is inevitable and the epidermis loses firmness. These changes may be related to environmental factors, genetics, nutrition and other factors.
U.S. National Medical Library website, according to MedlinePlus As we age, the skin becomes thinner, pale and spots may appear In areas exposed to high levels of sunlight.
Because of the above, many people turn to treatments that reduce the signs of aging on the skin, especially uncomfortable wrinkles. Even exclusive beauty media like Panorama have reported various ways to maintain healthy and supple skin.
In this case, the portal explained how to make a vitamin C based skin tonic with high levels of anti-oxidants that can help reduce wrinkles, reduce freckles and produce collagen.
To do that you need to:
Half a cup of water, half a teaspoon of vitamin C powder and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
Product and Application:
One. Add water, vitamin C and apple cider vinegar to a container.
Two. Stir until all ingredients are properly combined.
3. Pour into a spray bottle, it is better to keep it dark so that it does not oxidize vitamin C.
Four. Apply the toner on the face And neck at night with the help of cotton.
Do not go out in the sun putting on toner. Because it can create stains. For this reason, you should definitely be sure to use sunscreen.
In addition to the above, according to the American Academy of Dermatology, Better to Health is quoted as saying that there are certain skin care practices that will preserve the youth of the skin for a long time.
- Consumption of Vitamins C and E: These vitamins are essential to keep the skin soft; However, if food is not consumed before the age of 40, skin degeneration cannot be stopped.
- Serum: Although not widely used, serum is a good companion for smooth skin. It should be used before prescribing moisturizing cream and those with high vitamin content or having repairing effects.
- Cleaning: Both in the morning and at night, you should carry out a beauty routine to help cleanse the dirt and regenerate the cells of the face. This can be done with warm water, neutral soap and plenty of water. You can also use a makeup remover that suits your skin type.
- Drink plenty of water: At all stages of life, drinking water is essential. However, after the age of 40, its consumption should increase to help reduce the dehydration of the skin and help with its firmness.
- Sun protection: According to the National Library of Medicine in the United States, color or spots may be due to “exposure to other sources of sun or ultraviolet light”, so sunscreen is a mandatory element for skin care. When using it, do not forget the neckline and neck area.
“Wannabe web geek. Alcohol expert. Certified introvert. Zombie evangelist. Twitter trailblazer. Communicator. Incurable tv scholar.”