Action RPG Valkyrie Elysium will launch for PlayStation 5 And the Playstation 4 On September 29, followed by computer Across steam On November 11, publisher Square Enix and developer Soleil announced.
The Standard Edition will be available for $59.99. On PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, the Digital Deluxe Edition is $74.99 and includes Valkyrie gear “Svartaljr: Sword of the Goddess of the Underworld”, and PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 versions of Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. On PC, the Digital Deluxe Edition is $64.99 and includes Valkyrie gear “Svartaljr: Sword of the Goddess of the Underworld.”
PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 versions of Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth It is ported from the PSP version and includes new “return”, “quick save” and “visual presets” features. It will also be available separately via Playstation Store For 2,750 yen (Western price to be announced).
In Japan, the standard edition of Valkyrie Elysium It will cost 8,580 yen and the Digital Deluxe Edition will cost 10,780 yen. a Square Enix e-STORE Exclusive Collector’s Edition It will also be available for 19,980 yen, which includes a copy of the game for PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4, Valykrie Profile: Lenneth Download the code “The Art of .” Valkyrie Elysium” art book, Valkyrie Elysium Japanese script, original mini soundtrack, and acrylic Cards of Valkyrie and the mysterious figure in black armor.
Get the latest details below.
- Valkyrie (voiced by Also known asRei Keto) – the protagonist. The fate of the world’s salvation was given by Odin, tasked with purifying the souls of the earthly world.
- Odin (Voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda) – All Father who rules all things. After being injured in a fight against Fenrir, he was no longer able to move on his own.
- Fenrir (Voiced by Ryuusei Nakao) – A monster who carries an intense hatred and desire for revenge on Odin, pulling the strings behind the scenes to take everything from him.
- ??? A mysterious woman blocks Valkyrie’s path on countless occasions. She wears black armor, but looks like a Valkyrie…
- Einherjar The spirits that serve the Valkyrie and play a central role in the story between the Valkyrie and Fenrir. In battle, they fight alongside and support the Valkyrie, help with combos and bestow attributes during summoning. Master the use of Einherjar to gain a tactical advantage in battle.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Square Enix:
Latest address in Valkyrie The series is finally here! this is a job RPG It incorporates the series’ signature Einherjar and combo systems, allowing players to enjoy fast-paced 3D combat. The game’s unique art style beautifully depicts a collapsing world as Ragnarok looms large, with veteran warrior Motoi Sakuraba returning to enrich the title with an unforgettable soundtrack.
Long ago, Ragnarok – the end of times – loomed over the realms.
Father Odin, with the last of his power, created an envoy for salvation, the Valkyrie; Its sole mission is the salvation of a world doomed.
- High speed action RPG – Fly through the battlefield effortlessly and perform high-speed moves with the new Soul Chain system. Use the wide range of abilities and skills at Valkyrie’s disposal to unleash devastating combos.
- Einherjar – Summon Einherjar – powerful warrior spirits chosen by the Valkyrie – to aid you in battle! Summoning Einherjar grants the Valkyrie elemental bonuses, giving players a tactical advantage in battle.
- Combo and Divine Arts System – Fills the “Arts Scale” as players perform J19’s continuous series of attacks and maintain combos. Consuming the arts scale enables a Valkyrie to perform powerful special techniques known as divine arts.
- Upgrade and customization features – Upgrade your weapons, skills, and Einherjar / Divine Arts combos to customize your play style.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new collection of Valkyrie Elysium screenshots here, and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth screenshots here.
Trailer release date
“Infuriatingly humble music trailblazer. Gamer. Food enthusiast. Beeraholic. Zombie guru.”
Microsoft wins dismissal of players’ lawsuit worth more than $69 billion Activision deal
iPhone users complain Apple’s autocorrect is ‘ruining their lives’
The iPhone 15 USB-C port has a speed limit for uncertified cables