May 26, 2024

Solid State Lighting Design

Find latest world news and headlines today based on politics, crime, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, technology and many more

After the ball hunt time passed, Sergio Garcia said “I can’t wait to leave this round”

After the ball hunt time passed, Sergio Garcia said "I can't wait to leave this round"

Potomac, Maryland – Sergio Garcia appeared to let his anger over a ruling passed during the opening round of Wells Fargo become the most divisive issue in the game.

After dragging his tee into the danger zone at the 10th hole of the TPC Potomac, the Spaniard was able to find his golf ball after a long search. However, he was informed by the PGA Tour Rules Administrator that he had exceeded the time limit allowed under the golf rules. According to Rule 18.2, players have three minutes to hunt for golf balls, but Garcia was told he exceeded that limit by one and a half minutes.

“This is divorced bulls – t,” he told the official.

Garcia has been linked to the Saudi-backed Premier League and according to various reports is among at least ten players who requested conflicting versions of the tour to play the first LIV Golf invite event in June.

Full field scores starring Wells Fargo

Garcia’s anger at the referee led him to suggest his time on the PGA Tour was coming to an end, even though he didn’t mention LIV Golf or the Premier League.

“I can’t wait to leave this round. I can’t wait a few weeks and I won’t have to deal with you anymore,” Garcia said before he played his third shot on the 10th hole of the fifth.

earlier this week, Lee Westwood confirmed that he requested release To play the LIV Golf event in London, and last month at the Zurich Classic, Robert Garrigues also confirmed that he had requested his release.

See also  Mets appoint Robinson Kano as commissioning

Garcia par on the tenth hole and then on the fifteenth of the same level Eagle holed up from 161 yards – His longest hole on the tour since 2012 Genesis Invitational – For 3 under, 2 shots off the lead. But sitting on a T-17 after the first round, he refused to speak to the media after his tour.