Xuanyuan Seventh Sword It was first launched for PC via steam Worldwide and PlayStation 4 in Asia on October 29, 2020, followed by PlayStation 4 in Japan on December 10, 2020, and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide on September 30, 2021.
Here is an overview of the game, via eastasiasoft:
Xuanyuan Seventh Sword It is an RPG with frantic real-time combat, 3D rendering, and rich cinematic narrative. It is a celebration of the landscape, civilization and culture of ancient China, infused with the magic of its legends in stark contrast to outdated technological designs. It is a world both familiar and mysterious, a world of science and spirituality, a world waiting to be discovered.
Take on the role of calm and reliable swordsman Taishi Zhao as he fights to protect his family and uncover the truth about a plague threatening all of China. With a story deeply rooted in ancient Chinese history and mythology, Xuanyuan Seventh Sword Reimagines both a fictional and chaotic world under the rule of the new Shin Dynasty.
Towards the end of Western Han rule, a powerful Chinese premier replaced his emperor, promising an era of peace and prosperity. But ten years later, that promise has not been fulfilled. Instead, a decade of war and famine has left China in ruins, and its salvation appears to lie in the hands of a suggestive swordsman who controls a legendary artifact called the Elysium Codex. Can the Revelers in search of science revive their former glory, or will they disappear into the pages of forgotten history?
- Journey through ancient China as a movie conspiracy unfold.
- Cut, block, dodge and respond in real-time combo-based combat!
- Control Elysium scroll to slow down time, absorb monsters, or change the environment.
- Upgrade armor and weapons, develop passive skills, and learn new techniques.
- Explore a stand-alone story that requires no prior knowledge Xuanyuan.
- Immerse yourself in the most advanced 3D visuals in the history of the series!
“Infuriatingly humble music trailblazer. Gamer. Food enthusiast. Beeraholic. Zombie guru.”