The weekend is finally here, along with an all-new Wordle game for Saturday, April 23. Wordle’s recent puzzles have been rather tricky, although anyone who uses Express Online’s spoiler-free hints should be sitting on a pretty long winning streak. In fact, if you need help with your brain teaser today, just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 308 tips. Good luck!
Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five-letter word in just six attempts. It sounds simple, but it can be much more difficult than you think.
If you want to solve Wordle puzzles, you will need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter box turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, then the letter you guessed is in the word, and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, then the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, displaying the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three guides specific to Wordle 308 on April 23…
General tips and advice about Wordle …
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters such as “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 308 Tips and Guides on April 23rd…
1. Wordle 308 begins with the letter O.
2. Wordle 308 has three huge vowels.
3. Popeye fans should get this.
“Hardcore twitter fanatic. Proud coffee fanatic. Social media aficionado. Devoted tv enthusiast. Alcohol scholar. Bacon specialist. Avid troublemaker.”