January 31, 2023

Solid State Lighting Design

Find latest world news and headlines today based on politics, crime, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, technology and many more

Venezuela seized for attack on hospital in Guayaquil

Ecuadorean police found three 9-millimeter handguns in an apartment near the scene.

Two people, including a Venezuelan national, were injured in the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil last week when unidentified men opened fire on a vehicle they were rallying in after a hospital attack against a patient in their custody. .

According to the first versions, armed men entered the hospital emergency area at dawn and tried to reach the room of the victim of the attack last Friday.

The man “was on unusual guard inside the hospital and when he heard gunshots, he activated and shot a man who was walking up,” possibly trying to take the patient’s life, said Fabri Mondalvo, deputy commander of the zone. 8 of the police.

Police arrested two men who acted for the patient’s safety and found three 9mm handguns in an apartment near the scene.

Mondalvo said there was no authorization for civil detention with firearms inside the hospital, and that the police did not have a court order to protect a patient recovering from injuries sustained in last Friday’s attack.

The patient had already been discharged from the hospital and was taken to his home by his relatives, Montalvo said, adding that after the attack, police found a burnt-out vehicle inside “with explosives of the same characteristics as those found at the scene. Of facts”.

“That vehicle was used by the criminals to go to and from the hospital,” he said, noting that “one person was killed” in the three-to-four attack, according to initial versions. “

The violent incident took place in the early hours of the morning and the shooting extended to the outside of the hospital, so that traces of gunfire were visible on the hospital facade and nearby buildings, according to press reports.

See also  At least three people have been killed in a shooting at a Copenhagen shopping center

This is the second case of violence recorded at the health home on November 27 after seven men with guns entered the coastal town of Son in Manabi province with the intention of killing a 16-year-old boy. The boy, said to be a member of a criminal gang, was injured in a shootout the previous day.

Get instant information on your cell phone. Join the Diario Primicia WhatsApp group through the following link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/ITZlFCo0K0dALE2WM1S3z8

We are also @DiarioPrimicia on Telegram, join here:https://t.me/diarioprimicia