A clean colon is vital to the body because it is one of the parts of the body that absorbs the most nutrients, but it also accumulates the most toxins, making it difficult for the entire body to function properly.
Although it is capable of self-cleansing itself when removing waste, it is sometimes overloaded and has difficulty performing its functions. As a result, large amounts of waste accumulate and travel through the blood to reach the body’s cells as they are not excreted.
In particular, it plays an important role in the digestive process, as it removes unnecessary toxins from the body and also has the function of absorbing water and sodium to maintain electrolyte balance.
Fortunately, there are home remedies to naturally cleanse the colon by removing all the bad stuff; According to BodyMind Portal, you can get your gut back in shape with simple and at the same time inexpensive methods. It calms intestinal mucus, regulates intestinal peristalsis and positively affects digestive microbes.
- Linseed or Linseeds: Flaxseed water is a cleansing and detoxifying drink that helps promote weight loss, cleanse the colon, and rid you of all the toxins that are harmful to your health in the short and long term. According to Body Mind, flaxseed is taken with plenty of water and after some time Forms a mucous mass that protects the digestive mucosa. At the same time, it stimulates peristalsis, which leads to regular excretion of stool.
- Psyllium Husk Powder: Dietary fiber binds to toxins in the gut and creates a healthy environment for beneficial gut bacteria. Like flaxseed, it forms an anti-inflammatory gel. It is important to drink plenty of water while taking the powder, preferably 5 to 10 grams in 400 ml.
- Ginger: It is an inexpensive remedy for colon cleansing. You can use root cuttings, ground, in drop form or in capsule form. Ginger has a healing effect on the entire digestive system, from the throat, deodorizing the mouth, to the stomach, activating the digestive juices. or intestines, it reduces swelling, cramps and bloating.
- Aloe Vera: According to a study published by The National Institutes of Health, In the United States, Aloe Vera, a natural fat burner supplement, improves intestinal transit function.
- Carrot juice: Natural carrot juice contains fiber and antioxidants that help improve bowel movements to promote the elimination of waste from the colon.
- Chia seeds: They have the ability to regulate intestinal transit, anti-inflammatory and cleansing, among other properties. Further, Prevents constipation and improves intestinal flora diversity, According to the magazine International Journal of Molecular Sciences.
- Papaya and Oat Smoothie: This smoothie is considered one of the best ways to cleanse the colon. And this fruit has many qualities So the intestines are clean According to the magazine, thanks to its large amount of fiber and its toxicity sports world, In its beauty and health section.
- Lemon: This is A natural disinfectant, so it does a deep clean If it is combined well with other drugs that are highly laxative such as aloe vera.
recommendation: It is important to know that the consumption of these drinks should be moderate and it is always better to consult a nutritionist to determine what is best for each type of body.
“Wannabe web geek. Alcohol expert. Certified introvert. Zombie evangelist. Twitter trailblazer. Communicator. Incurable tv scholar.”