Ghoul Tactics: Reborn will launch for PlayStation 5 And the Playstation 4 On November 11, according to listings in Play Station PS Deals Store Price Tracker Website (PS5And the PS4), which features full descriptions and first screenshots of the redesigned version.
Since the leak comes from a website focused on the PlayStation Store, it is currently unknown if the game will also be available for additional platforms.
Here is an overview of the game, via its PS Deals pages:
This product allows you to download the PlayStation 4 digital and PlayStation 5 digital version of this game.
ghoul tacticsThe crown jewel of the tactical role-playing genre, has been reborn!
Based on the 2010 version, the game features improved graphics and sound, as well as an updated game design, bringing new life to life. ghoul tactics that remains true to its roots.
- tactical role playing game Depict the struggle for control of the Valerian Islands.
- Your choices affect how the story develops, and even how it ends, with a game system that allows for multiple paths through the game and multiple endings. The story takes place through the eyes of a young man named Dynam. The decisions he makes will change the fate of those around him, change the course of Valeria’s history.
- Fight intense tactical battles in 3D battlefields. A fully revamped AI enables enemies to adapt their tactics to the situation, providing a battle system that keeps you always on the lookout and never out of date.
- class level level Management system used in Ghoul Tactics: Let’s cling to each other (2010) to the individual level system. Theoretically craft your way through endless combinations of classes, equipment, skills, and magic.
- Enjoy many playability improvements such as speeding up the pace of the battle, auto-save, and a complete overhaul of the controls and user interface to make it easier than ever to enter the game.
- Unmatched detail of original characters and backgrounds Ghoul Tactics: Let’s cling to each other (1995) painstakingly in high resolution.
- Cinematic scenes are entirely voiced in English and Japanese, and all music has been re-recorded with live performances! Voices bring new life to the complex motivations of the characters that make up the factions and the shifts of political alliances for this epic story.
- When you get far enough into the game, the World Tarot will unlock, allowing you to return to the story with the power of your troops intact; An incredibly useful feature in a game where your choices have a huge impact on how the story develops. If you’ve been wondering why there is a different option, now you can find out!
- The return is not limited to the story. Chariot Tarot allows you to rewind a certain number of moves during battle. In a tactical battle game where one mistake can mean the difference between victory and defeat, you can play without worrying that you’ll be back in the corner.
- Enjoy plenty of end-game content such as the 100-level Mansion of the Dead.
If you already own the PlayStation 4 version of this game, you can get the PlayStation 5 digital version at no additional cost and you will not need to purchase this product. PlayStation 4 disc copy owners must insert it into their PlayStation 5 each time they want to download or play the PlayStation 5 digital edition. PlayStation 4 game disc owners who purchase the PlayStation 5 Digital Edition discless console will not be able to get the PlayStation 5 version at no additional cost.
Single Player Offline: Remote Play allows users to connect and play games on their PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 using a mobile device, PC, or other PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5.
Offline play is enabled.
View screenshots in gallery.
“Infuriatingly humble music trailblazer. Gamer. Food enthusiast. Beeraholic. Zombie guru.”