Speculating on rumors surrounding professional wrestling is a favorite pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors sparked by the professional wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just rumours. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the professional wrestling rumor mill. We track the accuracy of rumors in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back that you can find over here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
- There is a growing rumor, grouped together from multiple outlets such as fighting and the observerCM Punk may be released by AEW soon.
- There is also talk that Punk sustained an injury, possibly a ruptured chest, either in the match With Jon Moxley in Everyone is outside or through Fight backstage distance Infamous media scrum.
- Dave Meltzer The current belief says that there will be no one involved in the fight dynamite This week, with other stars who weren’t originally booked—including Chris Jericho and Jon Moxley—they showed up to take their place.
- Wrestling news He claims that “several AEW employees who were in the CM Punk/Elite brawl room have been suspended.”
- They also say that Chris Jericho tried to calm everyone down after the initial altercation. Furthermore, Kenny Omega and CM Punk “engaged in talks” later in the evening but “it is not thought to have been fruitful”.
- despite of his return on me Monday Night RawBraun Strowman will be a likable character on Smackdown The list from now on, per PW inside.
- There is a belief, according to Insider, that Malakai Black, who was alluded to maybe leave in Everyone is outsideHe could take some time off from professional wrestling, as he was “dealing with some personal issues”. It has been removed from the AEW roster page.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and have not been confirmed as fact, so please take it as such. And check out the weekly rumors, look back over here To keep track of how true the rumors are.
“Hardcore twitter fanatic. Proud coffee fanatic. Social media aficionado. Devoted tv enthusiast. Alcohol scholar. Bacon specialist. Avid troublemaker.”