It’s a great week for fall men It will be free to play, and is scheduled to play on Xbox and Nintendo Switch at the same time.
The new season of fall men He is, appropriately, his name Season One: Free for all. It’s a reset of sorts, introducing new currency and a season pass for players to enjoy.
To help you stay updated on when Fall Guys release in a free-to-play model, you’ll find everything you need to know about the new season below, from how the new currency works, to ways you can earn rewards by pre-registering.
on this page:
Fall Guys is free to play, Xbox and Switch release time estimate
Update (9:30 am): It seems that we live! Although Mediatonic has not officially announced it, we are able to sign in on PS4, Xbox, and PC respectively.
If you can’t log in yet, here’s the latest Fall Guys Patch NotesAnd a new trailer for this season’s gameplay:
original report: Fall Guys Season 1: Free For All has a release date of June 21 on PlayStation, Xbox, PC, and Nintendo Switch. This is when the game will be free to play, and see the release of a host of new content, as well as modifications to existing systems.
Although the free Fall Guys release time has yet to be announced by developer Mediatonic, the in-game counter for the current season ending is as follows:
- UK: 1pm (GMT / UK)
- Europe: 2 p.m. (CEST / Western Europe)
- US East Coast: 8 a.m. (EST / US East Coast)
- US West Coast: 5 a.m. (Pacific Time / US West Coast)
Why is there no set time? According to Mediatonic, they want to make sure there are “no gremlins in the system” first. Either way, it will likely be during UK business hours today, assuming everything goes smoothly.
We do not publish the exact time of our updates, so we can confirm that there are no gremlins in the system
If you open the game before anything is announced, you may see:
👀 No new challenges
👀 There is no new offer 👀
👀 The store has not been updated
👀 Potatoes (I hope not!) pic.twitter.com/s4zhXQr0vw
– Fall Guys… Free for everyone today! (FallGuysGame) June 20 2022
What’s new in Season 1: Free for all?
For compatibility with its release on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox, and Epic Games Store, Fall Guys are undergoing a reset process. This means that the new season is actually Season One: Free for All. There is a lot of new content, as well as some changes in how things like currency and season work.
Here’s what you can expect:
- New platformsFall Guys will launch on Nintendo Switch, Epic Games Store, and Xbox consoles on June 21. The game will be delisted on Steam as of this date as well, but existing players will not be affected.
- Season One: Free for all: The game will be free. Cross-platform gameplay and progression will also come into play, allowing you to play with players on other platforms
- PS5 version: Launching June 21, with faster load times and performance upgrades on the way.
- Legacy Pack: For players who launch Fall Guys before June 21, this includes Nickname, Nameplate, Royal Outfit, Veggie Dog Outfit, Feisty Dwarf Outfit – and the Season 1 Season Pass!
- display dollars, The new currency that can be used to buy the season pass
- pre-registered rewards, For players who want Pre-registration for the new season. You will get a set of exclusive rewards.
Good luck in Fall Guys Season 1: Free For All!
“Infuriatingly humble music trailblazer. Gamer. Food enthusiast. Beeraholic. Zombie guru.”