Studio Wildcard contains announce ARK: Rise to survivea modified version of Unreal Engine 5 based on ARK: Survival Evolved, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC. It will be launched in August.
when ARK: Rise to survive Launches servers for the original version ARK: Survival Evolved will shut down.
Get all the details below.
the ARK: Rise to survive The base game will include “The Island”, “Survival of the Fittest”, and all “non-Canon” DLC maps (which will be added to ARK: Rise to survive over time).
Xbox and PC prices
Xbox Series X | S and the PC can only get it through a package with a final value known as “Astronomy Respawned package”. This package includes ownership of both ARK: Rise to survive And ARK II It will be priced at $49.99. This bundle will be available for purchase from the end of August for up to one year (thereafter ARK: Rise to survive And ARK II will be sold separately). In addition, the bundle will provide players with access to an exclusive one-month closed trial ARK II In the year 2024 before the rest of the public can play ARK II.
PlayStation 5 pricing
PlayStation 5 users will be able to get their hands on it ARK: Rise to survive as a next-gen standalone game when it launches August 2023 for $39.99.
Expansion pack pricing
All expansion packs will be sold separately on all platforms:
- $19.99 for the Navigator run, which includes Scorched Earth, Aberration (Q4 2023), and Extinction (Q1 2024).
- $19.99 for the Genesis Pass, which includes Genesis Part 1 (Q1 2024) and Genesis Part 2 (Q2 2024).
in ARK: Rise to surviveUpon launch, players will have access to “The Island,” “Scorched Earth,” and a revamped new game mode, “Survival of the Fittest.”
Improvements and improvements
In addition to many other new features, ARK: Rise to survive It will feature the following improvements and improvements:
- Unreal Engine 5 overhaul with Nanite, Lumen, and RTXDI
- Dynamic water
- Interactive foliage
- Unreal Engine 5 performance gains: instant rendering (large bases etc.), interconnected server grids, and native physics engine.
- Cross-platform multiplayer
- This includes cross-platform accounts, cross-progression, voice chat, friends, etc. No matter what platform you start playing on, you can access your account, character, dinos and items on different platform for the best gaming experience. Platform experience.
- Cross-platform adjustment
- We recognize the power of giving players the tools and ability to define their survival experience, so we want to take it a step further across platforms by working with overwolf To deliver an industry first cross-platform modding experience where mods created on PC are delivered directly to end users consoles from a custom modding background.
- Mod capability will include full chart support 😉 and stack mods and maps. Everything that is currently possible on the Steam version of ARK: Survival Evolved and more will be possible on the new system and will be available for end users to play on consoles in all modes.
- Premium mods: Reviewed by Overwolf and Wildcard for quality and value control, Mod authors will optionally be able to set price points for their mods (with 50% of the price point going to the mod author). This is necessary to pay for the custom infrastructure required for Overwolf to support, manage, and deliver Mods to the console.
- We plan to simplify the process of porting old ARK: Survival Evolved mods to the next generation platform. We plan to reach out to current/previous sponsored admins in preparation for ASA launch with the tools they need to get their mods ready before launch.
- Cross-platform anti-fraud
- survival of the fittest
- “Survival of the Fittest” will be integrated into the main product as a fully supported new game mode. It will have a dedicated team that will continue to work on more gameplay changes, mechanic improvements, quality of life, maps, and balance tweaks. The initial mode will be renewed with an exclusive feature ARK: Rise to survive update, including:
- Upgraded to Unreal Engine 5 with full cross-platform support and cross formation (Unreal Engine 5 “Survival of the Fittest” source content will be released for depositors to use as they wish within ARK: Rise to survive).
- Map “Survival of the fittest” – “Scorched Earth”.
- matchmaking queue.
- Customize your character and creatures using cosmetics.
- Local Lobby where you can gather with your friends, customize your Survivor and Dino skin, and hang out in lobbies together.
- Lots of bug fixes, balance and functionality improvements.
- Art assets are upgraded throughout the entire game.
- Newly designed holiday events make use of the next generation pipeline, released as a mod, so they’re always available to play!
- New content, quality of life improvements, balance, and gameplay changes, including but not limited to:
- Updated mini-map (move, zoom, sounds, etc – similar to “survival of the fittest” mini-map).
- New structures (display cases, smaller TEK transporters) and quality of life improvements (snap fixes, increased foundation support, foundation height adjustments, and more).
- queuing system.
- New third-person camera (with the option to opt out).
- Directional running and walking.
- ping system.
- Gamepad pointer.
- Chibi slot and tab skins.
- Balance corridors (such as cave entrances, MEK, aberration creatures, more breedable creatures, etc.).
- …and more! (Seriously, so much more than that, this list isn’t exhaustive, but it would be way too long if we listed everything, and there’s more we’ll decide to do between now and launch, too.)
We understand that there will be questions regarding LiveOps for the product, so we’ll review some key areas now.
- Final content update – in June l AstronomyEighth anniversary, we will release ARK: Survival EvolvedFinal content update for , which includes fan-voted Rhyniognatha!
- cross platform – It’s important to note that ARK: Survival Evolved And ARK: Rise to survive It will co-exist but will not support cross-play between the two games. ARK: Rise to survive It will undergo deep functional changes that prevent it from being compatible with the previous game.
- Eid events – We are planning to develop and release ARK: Rise to survive-Exclusive holiday content that takes advantage of the next-gen pipeline of released mods, so they’re always available to play!
- official servers – with launch ARK: Rise to survive At the end of August we will be shutting down all official servers on Xbox, PlayStation and PC for ARK: Survival Evolved—At that time, the final data is saved from ARK: Survival Evolved The official servers will be uploaded for players to re-host on their own servers or play in single player/non-dedicated, as well as slightly earlier screenshots. You will still be able to play on single, non-dedicated, player-specific, and unofficial servers.
- sunset feature – with launch ARK: Rise to surviveWe will be ending official support for Primitive+, Split Screen, and procedurally generated maps. These aspects of the game will not be ported to the new Unreal Engine 5 release.
- We’ll look at the source files release for Primitive+ for those who want to repurpose aspects of it for tweaks.
- ARK: Survival Ascended updates – The editor will have regular updates to resolve bugs, deliver new content, balance changes, and quality of life improvements for years to come.
- ARK: Survival Evolved updates – Will be limited to critical crashes and bug fixes.
“Infuriatingly humble music trailblazer. Gamer. Food enthusiast. Beeraholic. Zombie guru.”